• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Missing Patchlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Moin moin =)

After a discuss in another Thread I saw, that the Warcraft 3 1.24d and 1.24e patchlogs are missing. ( I searched in the forum news up to page 15 but didn't found it )

So maybe you would add it? because it's important to know ALL fixes for a clear discussion and keep hive up to date ( I know these logs are older but anyway they miss.

Edit: I found 1.24d but very unclear headline when I searched it -_-

1.24d
- Fixed a client crash related to queuing too many invalid build commands ("crash hack").
1.24e

· Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack").
· Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack").
· Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an unintended way ("new crash hack").
· Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected instantly ("phoenix hack").
· Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race resulting in all the player's units and buildings becoming sheep ("sheep hack").
Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.