1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[KE] Revenge Of The Riders v1.3

Submitted by ArOn
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[KE] Revenge Of The Riders v1.3
Created by ArOn

[​IMG]

Map Info

contains cinematics... This map has a history of a beginning and an end
has something to do with demons... has a harder bosses...
if it gets win this map ... well I leave my utmost respect, because it is not easy.
good and not know what else to write...

[​IMG]

Multiplayer adventure map c:

Screenshots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credits

Models => EnetheruAnuon, misha, genin32, Frankster, WherewolfTherewolf, MC!, Oniwaga, tee.dubs, spong3bob, 00110000, Nightcrime, Vermillion Edict, Amigurumi, Kitabatake, Sellenisko, alfredx_sotn, Lord_T, Kenntaur, SuPa-, Skipper, Pvt.Toma, WhiteDeath, JetFangInferno, Doom Wolf, HappyCockroach, nhocklanhox6, Cavman, Satreas, Boogles, Vortigon, Wrathion, olofmoleman, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Valkemiere, Judash, Toma, WhiteDeath, sPy, ratamahatta, nGy, JesusHipster, The_Swamp_Warrior, UgoUgo, Just_Spectating, Vexorian, Nbah.

Icons => Anachron, AL0NE, PeeKay, Darkfang, Kimbo, Praytic, Skipper, Mr.Goblin, Static, lelyanra,bigapple90, iPeez, PeeKay, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Serbianbeast, Venom, -Berz-, Palaslayer, Marenko, Hemske, Nugamentum, L_Lawliet, 67chrome.

Triggers:

Moon_assailant - Arrow Movement System
TriggerHappy - Prevent Save
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection
Jad - KB3D - MMS 3D
LeoNguyen112 - Custom Projectiles System
Marsal - Amazon Spellpack
Hayate - RyujinzanFix
Bluebay - Axe throw
Paladon - Lightning Strike
Bleed It Out - Blizzard
RMX - Two water spells
GodLike - Geyser, Great Tornado
Vladadamm - Shock Explosion
BlackHawk - Twister
Almia - Maelstrom
kola - Flamethrower
jakeZinc - Eruption
X-OMG-X - Fire Ignitation, Magma Crater
Demongrip - Fire Spells

By this Template => -Kobas- / RDCKraken

sorry for my English ... I'm not very good with it :c

Changelog

v1.0
*starting the map (beta)

v1.1
*boss issues Resolved
*skill bugs fixed

v1.2
*some glitches fixed

v1.3
*Kirosho sound removed
*map size reduced

Keywords:
koleshy,engine,footmen,strange,wars.
Contents

[KE] Revenge Of The Riders v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
[IMG][c]Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b[IMG][IMG] [KE] Revenge of the Riders by Ar0n [IMG] RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 19/30 Terrain & Scenery: 9/20 Total Score: 28/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 35-47 3 Stars: 25-34 2...
  1. [​IMG]
    Moderator:
    StoPCampinGn00b
    version 1.3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [KE] Revenge of the Riders
    by Ar0n
    [​IMG] RATINGS
    • Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 19/30
      Terrain & Scenery: 9/20
      Total Score: 28/50

• Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+
      4 Stars: 35-47
      3 Stars: 25-34
      2 Stars: 10-24
      1 Stars: 1-9

[​IMG] CRITIQUE
    Gameplay:
    In short, the map's gameplay is similar to other dungeon crawl RPGs like monolith and Hive's famous Sunken City. The hero spells, especially the very custom ones were quite interesting and fun to use. The way to get abilities was nice idea. Great job on adding a PVP "EXP farming" area and making a basecamp that is actually useful to the player not just for items, but using the ability to teleport to basecamp or a monolith. Expect medium-fast paced gameplay to last for an hour, more or less depending on the amount of players.

This map has a follow able story, I personally don't mind the small amount of humorous profanity in cinematics but I've thought I'd like to point that out before someone downloads the map, gets angry, and posts on the map :cgrin:. The English was easily understandable it did not affect the gameplay for people to misunderstand things . Also, I played LAN with 2 others and made it to the ice area but dropped due to a router problem; so far Spanish/Portuguese was removed!

There wasn't any major problem with the gameplay excluding how the map wasn't very unique despite the features I've thought fondly of in the first paragraph. There is a bug though! The archmage like hero can cast a lightning strike type of spell with no cooldown or mana used if the spell is interrupted. i.e interrupted by moving, pressing stop, hold position, etc soon after the spell was targetted.

19/30
    Terrain & Aesthetics:
    The terrain was a little below average, it could use some better tile work, especially in the dirt area.

There weren't any other aesthetics except for decorative doodads. I feel that there was a lack of doodads, adding more doodads near the sides of pathways would really make the map look less dry and empty. Add those that match the terrain one by one or a few at a time. The trees did look really cool and arcade like, and the dancing cactus were awesome! Anyway, the map just wasn't visually exquisite at all unless you count the spell animations.

9/20

[​IMG] VERDICT
    The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
    - The map has been updated, all rules are now followed. I APPROVE the map!
    [​IMG] NOTES
    Overall it's shorter dungeon crawl map that others should try if they like linear ORPGs. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/tdalt][/tr]

2. andreariona

andreariona

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Perhaps a screenshots would be nice?

3. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    ^Agree.

That minimap image was shocked me :p. Gonna test it.

4. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Short review Hurrrrr

- Portuguese, Spanish or whatever voice acting with bad translations. I'd suggest removing the voice since you're submitting on an english forum. That would save up on filesize as well. Try improving the subtitles too.

WC3ScrnShot_060314_041159_06.png
    - Timer doesn't run, fade filter isn't removed and I can only move the camera around.

WC3ScrnShot_060314_041234_07.png
    - Once you open the game menu, you won't be able to return to the game nor save the game. Not sure if you can return to the game via pressing f10 again though.

- If these bugs appeared due to the fact that I'm playing single player. You should just have ended the game or gave a warning that it cannot be played in single player. Yes, I know you wrote "multiplayer adventure" in your description but that doesn't mean that a map should bug up when played in single player.

With that said, I vote for rejection with a rating of 2/5.

5. ArOn

ArOn

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is not an error/bug
    you can't play this map in single player c:
    min. 2 players...

6. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    OMG, I will not able to test this ... I should end being a loner XD.

7. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  8. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  9. ArOn

ArOn

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Map approved using this review below!

[​IMG]
    Moderator:
    StoPCampinGn00b
    version 1.3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [KE] Revenge of the Riders
    by Ar0n
    [​IMG] RATINGS
    • Gameplay: 19/30
      Terrain & Scenery: 9/20
      Total Score: 28/50

• 5 Stars: 47+
      4 Stars: 35-47
      3 Stars: 25-34
      2 Stars: 10-24
      1 Stars: 1-9

[​IMG] CRITIQUE
    Gameplay:
    In short, the map's gameplay is similar to other dungeon crawl RPGs like monolith and Hive's famous Sunken City. The hero spells, especially the very custom ones were quite interesting and fun to use. The way to get abilities was nice idea. Great job on adding a PVP "EXP farming" area and making a basecamp that is actually useful to the player not just for items, but using the ability to teleport to basecamp or a monolith. Expect medium-fast paced gameplay to last for an hour, more or less depending on the amount of players.

This map has a follow able story, I personally don't mind the small amount of humorous profanity in cinematics but I've thought I'd like to point that out before someone downloads the map, gets angry, and posts on the map :cgrin:. The English was easily understandable it did not affect the gameplay for people to misunderstand things . Also, I played LAN with 2 others and made it to the ice area but dropped due to a router problem; so far Spanish/Portuguese was removed!

There wasn't any major problem with the gameplay excluding how the map wasn't very unique despite the features I've thought fondly of in the first paragraph. There is a bug though! The archmage like hero can cast a lightning strike type of spell with no cooldown or mana used if the spell is interrupted. i.e interrupted by moving, pressing stop, hold position, etc soon after the spell was targetted.

19/30
    Terrain & Aesthetics:
    The terrain was a little below average, it could use some better tile work, especially in the dirt area.

There weren't any other aesthetics except for decorative doodads. I feel that there was a lack of doodads, adding more doodads near the sides of pathways would really make the map look less dry and empty. Add those that match the terrain one by one or a few at a time. The trees did look really cool and arcade like, and the dancing cactus were awesome! Anyway, the map just wasn't visually exquisite at all unless you count the spell animations.

9/20

[​IMG] VERDICT
    The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
    - The map has been updated, all rules are now followed. I APPROVE the map!
    [​IMG] NOTES
    Overall it's shorter dungeon crawl map that others should try if they like linear ORPGs. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/tdalt][/tr]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014