• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kael'thas With Felo'melorn, Sun king Version (AoW)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

This is the final version of Kael'thas that we are going to use for our project. That's how I imagined Kael'thas was when he was fighting Arthas in Northrend.
Follow our progress here.

Co-Creator deme3s
For more info contact me.

tools that was used to make these models:
Retera's Model Studio
Photoshop
CASC Explorer
MdlVis 1.41
Jm2converter

Original Model from Blizzard.

If you want to edit the model contact me
If you use it credit us.
Stay Tuned!
Previews
Contents

Icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Sun king Version (AoW) (Reworked) (Model)

Level 2
Great looking model, real step up from the previous version. Animations look to be working and haven't had any issues with the installation so all appears to be in order. I've been looking forward to using a more thematic and armored Blood Elf hero using Felo'melorn and this is a fantastic asset to come across.

Level 8
I used the model in a map and can say that it's just AMAZING. Feel so nice.

The only thing I could even make him better : make the SFX of channels/spell reforged visuals instead of classic, because we see the difference of quality of the model and the effect !

Level 35
Hello!
Amazing work. Indeed I decided to use this model instead of the original kael model too
I have 1 small issue that I have seen in the model
The hair goes in the armor. Can you update it to be seen on the armor
An alternative would be to keep it similar to how it look on your original modelkael'thas with Felo'melorn but it would not look like in the Icon which is an amazing ICON
Also as a cool update i think you can add the cloak design model from the original if you want

1644415184773.png

Thank you again for all your work! Can't wait to see more
:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 23
Hello!
Amazing work. Indeed I decided to use this model instead of the original kael model too
I have 1 small issue that I have seen in the model
The hair goes in the armor. Can you update it to be seen on the armor
An alternative would be to keep it similar to how it look on your original modelkael'thas with Felo'melorn but it would not look like in the Icon which is an amazing ICON
Also as a cool update i think you can add the cloak design model from the original if you want

View attachment 394777
Thank you again for all your work! Can't wait to see more
:thumbs_up:
Thanks for the feedback mate! Yeah the cloak may look nicer with the armour, I will try to update him in due time but right now I have my hands full with the project.

Level 6
A very exquisite model, but there is one regret: the animation of the characters when they stop moving is very "stiff", and I am not sure if I have expressed it accurately. This is just my personal feeling.