• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Hero Archer plus mounted version (AoW)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a Draenei Hero Archer that we are going to use for our Project:

"Age of Warcraft".

Currently we have 17 playable factions.
  1. Humans of Lordaeron
  2. Scarlet Crusade
  3. High Elves (Quel'dorei)
  4. Blood Elves (Sin'dorei)
  5. Dwarfs of Ironforge
  6. Draenei
  7. Draenei Broken
  8. Orcish Horde
  9. Fel Orcs
  10. Trolls
  11. Tauren
  12. Centaurs
  13. Burning Legion
  14. Undead
  15. Night Elves (Kal'dorei)
  16. Naga
  17. Nerubian

We will put more factions in the future as we currently polishing the already playable factions.
The project will recreate the current campaign. Some of the ordinary custom maps will have our factions and we will create notable Battles, like the Siege of Silvermoon and the Siege of Stormwind. Soon we will create a page for the project.

Co-Creator Darious
For more info contact me.

tools that was used to make these models:
Retera's Model Studio
Photoshop
CASC Explorer
MdlVis 1.41
Jm2converter

Original Model from Blizzard.

If you want to edit the model contact me and if you use it credit us ;).
Stay Tuned!
Previews
Contents

Draenei archer hero mounted (Model)

Draenei archer hero portrait (Model)

Draenei Hero Archer (Model)

icon (Icon)

Level 8
It looks great. Although the face appears to be bleak in some animations, it looks good overall and you won't notice it when you play. But what I would draw your attention to is the selection of her torso. Due to the fact that the belt seems to be a simple belt (without a central element), her clothes merge both from the top and from the bottom, which creates a bad perception. I would suggest adding a round badge in the middle of the belt. (I thought about whether her tabard would fit, but I think I would require unnecessary things from you) Another thing I would advise you to do is a cloak. It doesn't have to be long and wide like a night elf archer, but such a small detail in a cloak can do well. You can make the cloak on one side only, or not at all. I just think it would be a good idea, but maybe it just seems to me, and I'm wrong.

You guys are showing good results in this direction. I am always pleased with your work, and I hope you will delight us with them in the future. Hope to see these guys from behind as soon as possible. By the way about them. It seems their shoulders are not wide enough. And the shoulder pads are small. Because of this, the draenei, powerful in nature, look like withered dead. (although maybe this was the idea)

I agree with @Land Eater, the trousers and the chest are way too similar and a badge in the middle of the belt would improve the model substantially (maybe something pink, similar to the bow?)

Also, something that would make the model twice as good is if the crystals of the bow had a global animation, where they moved slightly (especially those that are floating).

I'll mod it tomorrow, good job from what I've seen

Level 19
It looks great. Although the face appears to be bleak in some animations, it looks good overall and you won't notice it when you play. But what I would draw your attention to is the selection of her torso. Due to the fact that the belt seems to be a simple belt (without a central element), her clothes merge both from the top and from the bottom, which creates a bad perception. I would suggest adding a round badge in the middle of the belt. (I thought about whether her tabard would fit, but I think I would require unnecessary things from you) Another thing I would advise you to do is a cloak. It doesn't have to be long and wide like a night elf archer, but such a small detail in a cloak can do well. You can make the cloak on one side only, or not at all. I just think it would be a good idea, but maybe it just seems to me, and I'm wrong.

You guys are showing good results in this direction. I am always pleased with your work, and I hope you will delight us with them in the future. Hope to see these guys from behind as soon as possible. By the way about them. It seems their shoulders are not wide enough. And the shoulder pads are small. Because of this, the draenei, powerful in nature, look like withered dead. (although maybe this was the idea)
Thanks, I had a cloak in mind and a mini one to boot in although I feared that it was too much, but if you also think that it is needed then that means that my first thoughts on this model was to the point. As for the belt you are right and coming this week I will update her. As for the normal archers I will upload them soon, they only need a couple of tweaks.😉

I agree with @Land Eater, the trousers and the chest are way too similar and a badge in the middle of the belt would improve the model substantially (maybe something pink, similar to the bow)
Also, something that would make the model twice as good is if the crystals of the bow had a global animation, where they moved slightly (especially those that are floating).

I'll mod it tomorrow, good job from what I've seen
Thanks. I have some parts in mind for the belt which will fit with the bow too. I will also add animation to the crystals of the bow and diversify the lower part of the model a bit more.

Last edited:
Level 19
update 1:

-added motion to the crystals of the bow
-added buckle to the belt
-now the legs are a bit more diverse than the torso yet the scale armor is there so that it's not like it's a different set.

the cape is a bit tricky because the Attack animation takes the arrow from the place of the cape and it's a bit difficult to make at the moment. I may include one later on.

update 1:

-added motion to the crystals of the bow
-added buckle to the belt
-now the legs are a bit more diverse than the torso yet the scale armor is there so that it's not like it's a different set.

the cape is a bit tricky because the Attack animation takes the arrow from the place of the cape and it's a bit difficult to make at the moment. I may include one later on.
you can add the motion of the crystals as global animations, as they only move in stand 1 and stand 2 (way easier than animating them in every single animation), currently, there are some animations where the bow is still.

The legs now look way better, good job

Level 19
you can add the motion of the crystals as global animations, as they only move in stand 1 and stand 2 (way easier than animating them in every single animation), currently, there are some animations where the bow is still.

The legs now look way better, good job
Thanks, the global sequence is good but it's easier for me to just add movements to some frames, currently stand 1, stand 2, and walk 1 have the movements of the crystals as they last a bit longer than the attack animation although if you think that it's better then i will also add the animation to to the rest of the animations.

Thanks, the global sequence is good but it's easier for me to just add movements to some frames, currently stand 1, stand 2, and walk 1 have the movements of the crystals as they last a bit longer than the attack animation although if you think that it's better then i will also add the animation to to the rest of the animations.
Except on Decay animations, I think some movement would look nice in all anims, yeah. In the attack anim, you can make them stretch further or spin faster as well, since you are not going with the global sequence (I usually do single animations as well, they give the model more character.)

Level 18
Awesome new model for the Draenei roster, adds a lot of freshness to the usual Warcraft models.

Only thing that bother me a little is that her silhouette ingame is really "sharp", I don't really know how to say it better.