• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

kadaj sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is the sword used by Kadaj in advent children FF7

please report bugs

-update. added in game texture
-update. size fixed, sorry for the delay
-update. moved the blades closer together and retextured the blade, hilt, and base

Keywords:
final, fantasy, seven, 7, Sephiroth, remnant, Kadaj, sword, double, two, 2, blade, bladed, sword, weapon, attachment
Contents

kadaj sword (Model)

Reviews
17:04, 28th Nov 2009 shamanyouranus: Looks much better now that you resized it. But now I recommend you give it a real blade texture, right now the blades are just gray, and it looks kinda lame. I recommend...

M

17:04, 28th Nov 2009
shamanyouranus: Looks much better now that you resized it. But now I recommend you give it a real blade texture, right now the blades are just gray, and it looks kinda lame.
I recommend UI\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\Blade_Sword1H_01.blp
It would also be cool if you gave it a hexagonal tsuba (hand guard) like it has in the movie, instead of the square one it has now. And move the blades a tad closer together, right now they're pretty far off to the sides of the sword.

DonDustin: the texture of the razor is too stretched right now

Level 15
well this is my 1st model, im not sure how to do in game textures yet

First, u take a texture where u see a part that you can use in your model, then u take the model and UV map it... (it's beter to have in game textures because u don't need a new pathing then :D and then it's easier)
Ok, I just wanned to tell that this is cool :D

Edit: You've put an ingame texture? nice

Last edited:
Level 12
Maybe its just me but this looks too long ? i dont know if its supposed too but if you attack this to the villager and he hits it will looks unrealistic because its so long???
i dunno.. anyway i like the double thingy

Level 4
Perasonally I think it looks really nice and its cool but a little bit shorter would be nice cause it looks GINORMOUS on the villager. But I am glad you didn't use a custom texture :)
Because I wanted to I made a nice little screenie of this on larger creeps it seems to work great.
garra.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
@Everyone: I dunno, but isnt the point of making a Kadaj's Sword model to, I dunno, look like Kadaj's Sword? Seriously, those asking for it to be 1 blade should STFU. Its meant to be 2 blades. If you don't like it, don't download it. This guy isn't bending his back to change every little thing cos you tell him to. He made a model, and be grateful for him making it.

@Garra: I requested this a years and a half ago and nothing happened XD.

Last edited: