• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Justice Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello again:as:Working with a new face at your(My English so bad that I'm using the converter:as:If you forgive my writing errors)Waiting for your ideas or suggestions.
see you soon
Used models:Atmosphere, light,moon and sculpture models.Rest belongs to me all models.

terraindtugur.jpg

UPDATE TERRAIN-Adding Fog,trees,vines and grass
terraindtugur2.png

Last edited:
Level 36
Cool, love those models. You might want to add a fog to cover up those mountains though, as well as some mountains in back of the current ones to make it seem like the terrain has depth. You should also have more details at the foreground, on the walls, to make it seem like it is a fortress that is in use, and the area around the statue with the "fontain" thing around it is also a bit bare, maybe even add some nature there, bushes and grass and possibly some trees to make it seem more natural.

Level 36
You would still want to add some small objects on that foreground wall itself, and that white Cloud model is hurting my eyes, try removing it and use normal fog.

"Scenario > Map Proportions (or something like that) > Fog Settings."

Status
Not open for further replies.