• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just to show off my character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
vicky2004 said:
Shes not bad Seagull :)I'll post mine too,...when i collect the whole Felheart RaimentWich i soon will,...just have to get oen warlock out of my head(i'm lucky he has bad .net connection ^^)

Not considering her equipment, she's good. The only reason why I'm abadoning it is because:

1. I felt too much hunters came around (I say thanks to 1.7)

2. The server wasn't my time (like 8 hours more).

3. No groups for Onyxia key quest attunement. Unfortunately the biggest reason why I quitted.

Trying to get around Gurubashi or some other server. (The Pacific servers are just too crowded.)

Level 3
http://www.wowguru.com/db/chars/shisho-id161195/

Taking an extended break atm from the game. As my class is boring to play and the developers failed to deliver on their promises to actually improve the class. They just took our already existing talents and spread them out more and called it "specialization". We still have talents from one line in the other where it shouldn't be, etc. Long story... Then they're nerfing my legendary weapon. It's only good in 1.9 as a debuff for PvE, as it hardly procs anymore.

PS: I wore those shoulders cause they looked cooler than lawbringer and judgement v1.8. ;)

Level 3
Lord Finarfin said:
Shisho2k said:
Taking an extended break atm from the game. As my class is boring to play and the developers failed to deliver on their promises to actually improve the class.

Roll an alt.

Yeah I do have alts. Had a lot of fun with my 60 shaman, but that's not my main though. There's a shortage of intelligent people who play such a boring and poorly designed class, so for most guild related things that's the guy I would play with on that server.

Level 6
unfortunatly we cant see how the unit looks like, only the stuff, witch is nice

i just have question, i saw some WoW movie from "cheat" via blizzard.com and they say for exhaulted you need to deliver 1000 things!!! OMG thats NOT NORMAL, common witch dumbass is gone ride 1000 times up and down?? thats sooo sick!!

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;):)

Level 12
Nazghul_Master said:
unfortunatly we cant see how the unit looks like, only the stuff, witch is nice

i just have question, i saw some WoW movie from "cheat" via blizzard.com and they say for exhaulted you need to deliver 1000 things!!! OMG thats NOT NORMAL, common witch dumbass is gone ride 1000 times up and down?? thats sooo sick!!

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;):)

That's how MMORPG's last. Learn it well or don't go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.