• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just leaving some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I didn't found any SCII ideas' forum so I'm leaving this post here.
I'm currently in progress writing this since I havn't enough time (going to have a math test at the moment!) so be patient.

The idea is to make a Starcraft map that 3+ players is playing as a large boat. Each player have their very own specefic job to do to make the boat moving, using weapons etc.
The jobs will randomly be assigned to the players at the start of the map and will be:

Engineer: Which job is to keep shoveling coal to the boat, making it moving. The faster the player taps at the shovel spell, the faster the boat will go (there should be other features for the engineer that could make it funnier to play him).

Captain: Steers the ship and will be able to fire a frontal speciala attack.

Gunner (will be playable by 1-2 players):

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Engineer is stupid and boring. People play games to excape repetitive tasks like that.
Rather have engineer encharge of repairing damage to ship components and making sure that fuel/power is diverted to where it is needed.

The rest sounds like a dumbed down version of a certain WC3 map I played years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.