• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] "Building" a Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So how to put this...:hohum:
I'm making a map called among the sea. It's like a ehhhhhh... 10 minute survival game, inspired to me by a game I've played before and Enya's song "Carribean Blue" or whatever. And I want it so that when a hero from one of the players enters the region around the "boat builder" while holding the items, a boat for every player spawns in a certain region and the items will leave the game. I understand the trigger, but I need the condition (A picture would probably help me the best sry lol :eek:). Another possibility wold be to have it so that when 1 of every object is in the region the boats will spawn. Either way would work great and I'll also take any other ideas being I don't know jack-squat about conditions. lol :xxd:
Any thanks in advance! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 10
Well, I suppose you want to check if the hero entering the region has the items he needs and put that into the conditions. In this case, just use the boolean comparison "Hero - Hero has item of type" and add this condition for each of the items needed.

Level 29
In the trigger below you can apply either of the conditions, depends on what you want to do in your map.

• Boat
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters A_Region <gen>
      • Unit - A unit comes within 256.00 of A_Unit <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Whatever_You_Want) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Do whatever you want
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.