• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

just a question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i have a question, i know i'm surely in the bad sector but i doesn't know where i do write this...

my friend Vegeta(KsW) has make a map the "Wild Island Escape" but how can he write "Created by Richie and Julz(ksw)" ? actually it's write "Created by Inconnu"...
i'm a member and a friends of this 2 players and i certificate, they're the map-maker.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/wild-island-escape-1-02-a-156399/

Level 14
In World Editor, click on "Scenario" (it's near the top-left of the screen)
Then click on "Map Description" You'll write the names under "author."

If you're not the orinial map creator(s), then make note of that. If you only made minor changes then leave the original author(s) on the description, and use the loading screen to credit yourselves for the ecurrent mod. If you significantly changed the orignial game, then use your names as the map authors, and credit the original author for creating the game.
Ex: This map is based off of OriginalMapName by Orignial_Author.

You can also use quests to give credits.

//\\oo//\\

Level 2
i don't talk about world-edit, he know for that, i talk about this site, look, when you want dl a map, it's write under the map name, the creator, and here, he doesn't know why, it's write "inconnu" and not "Vegeta(KsW) & Julz(KsW)"...

i don't talk about world-edit, he know for that, i talk about this site, look, when you want dl a map, it's write under the map name, the creator, and here, he doesn't know why, it's write "inconnu" and not "Vegeta(KsW) & Julz(KsW)"...

If I'm right the name of the poster is the one that is written under the map name(if the map is yours)... If you select "map is not mine" I think you can write the maker's name.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Alright guys, he provided a link, view that before you reply?

Wild Island Escape 1.02
Created by Inconnu ; Uploaded by: Vegeta(KsW)

He's wondering why it says Inconnu is the creator. The only reason that comes to mind is that Vegeta(KsW) said so.

Level 2
thank for your reply, my friends has look the messages and now he has write the 2 game name creator, thx to you.

and sry for my bad explanation (bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.