• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Jump/Working with Blink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am attempting to make basically a jump spell I think. I'm going to base it off of blink but the goal is to basically have a missile or unit or something showing the move.

So hero would use the Blink/Jump spell wherever, and I wanted to do a mirror image animation, hero disappears for a while (I want the distance to determine the height and length of time in the air) then the mirror image missile would shoot towards the targeted area, making an arc to its like it's jumping, then maybe have some blink poofy animation at the end and move the hero to the targeted area. Hope that's not confusing.

Level 24
My Missile System actually has an option to automatically calculate the arc by distance, initial speed and gravity... exacly what you want.
It also enables you to change an existing unit into a missile... also what you want.
It also is not 100% finished... not what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.