• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Journal Entry #1 - Cinematic Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
JOURNAL ENTRY #1 - CINEMATIC PROGRESS

Welcome to my First Journal Entry about the Cinematic Arilen's Tale. This entry is about the Progress of the Cinematic so far, and a few things I plan to do in the future.

At the moment I have done most of the terrain for the Cinematic, I have completed all of the Basic Terrain, just need to add some more detail to parts of the Terrain. As for the Triggers and Cameras, I have completed the Intro scene, completed triggers but not Cameras for the Last Scene, and some of all the Scenes in the Middle. As for what I plan to do in the Future, I have gotten Fraps, and am going to be making a trailer for the Cinematic soon, once enough of the Cameras and the Terrain has been completed. So watch out for more Screenshots, once more of the Terrain has been completed, and the Trailer.

~Bob27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.