• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Journal Entry #3 - What I am going to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
JOURNAL ENTRY #3 - WHAT I AM GOING TO DO NOW

Ok well I have recently over the past few days shifted my focus from the actual Cinematic to here at the forums, and getting the site up and running. Now that I have done that, I am going to be talking about what I am going to be doing now on the Project.
  • Working on the two Combat Scenes in the first Chapter.
  • Finishing off the dialouge, before I send it off to someone else, to check to error and to make suggestions.
  • Finishing off the Terrain for some of the scenes, especially the Forest scenes.
  • I am going to start selecting Music for some of the scenes that I have finished.
  • Start fixing up bugs for the scenes that have been completed.
So thats what I am going to be doing now. That should last me a while, but when those things are done, I should be ready for beta testing, and for maybe releasing a small teaser or trailer for the Cinematic.

~Bob27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.