• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Joining 4chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

I've thought about going over and join 4chan for awhile as a test. However after all the commotion that I've learned about the site, I might just not do it. But as an autistic self I still want to test it out to see how far I'll go there.

It's like asking for Hell, but curiosity keeps you from going away from it. But to see if I don't do the most insane, stupidest decision in my life I'm just gonna ask people what their opinions and experiences with 4chan was. How was it?

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

It's just a place for edgy teenagers and incels. Nothing special or unique about it.
That might just state the obvious. Which is also a reason why I disrespect memes because of it's current edge.

It's obvious that Sny wouldn't survive there. Why I thought it could be better is beyond my understanding. For being a new oc of mine, she's definitely better than the whole of 4chan.

That might just state the obvious. Which is also a reason why I disrespect memes because of it's current edge.

It's obvious that Sny wouldn't survive there. Why I thought it could be better is beyond my understanding. For being a new oc of mine, she's definitely better than the whole of 4chan.
I have no idea what you're talking about :p

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Oh well. Might just put her in an album here instead. Seem's like a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.