• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Forum I made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Not sure if Im posting in the right off-topic thread but here I go.

The Forum I Made.

The forum is mainly is for roleplayers, but there is an off-topic section aswell.

I've already started one roleplay, all your awnsers is in the first thread of that section you see, the third thread is more of the one where you can join, the third and second are your character and stuff. Please feel free to sign up and do whatever you want aslong as you go with the rules.

Please note that I AM not taking the roleplay and people away from these forums.

And also don't ask about the colour skin...I was just having tea when my sister changed it...when I came back up she said. ''Its pretty like that!'' so...I really cant be arsed to change it.

It looks a little two colorful. Anyways, I don't think Proboards is the way to go. If you want success you want to look for a better hosting site such as Invisionfree or SMF or phpBB or freeforums.org or something such as that. Those are free.

To get even more success, you may want to go with something more expensive but worthwhile such as vBulletin or sometin like that. :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Doesent vBulliten cost money though? :/ and proboards is ok aslong as people join imo, thats why Im trying to get people to join.

Its an RP forum and I'm sure some people would like to RP in it.

Level 7
And now, is anyone going to join or what? Its actually boring not having anyone to RP with -_-''

Level 7
Its gonna be a thread rp thing, like on the world of warcraft roleplay forums, only but if I can get enough people to do this, I can then create the thread which will lead to awesomeness, I hope...depends...

Level 7
Ah righty then, your awnsers will be in the first thread of the roleplay thread there. And if you want to join go the thread below the other two, the thread named After Genesis and type if you want to join the rp or not. Then in the next thread you can create your character, in the third thread create your zoid and organoid....if you want to have an organoid of course.

Oh and guys Im sorry for it being zoids but its not going to be zoids spamming the roleplay section...

Level 2
I'm not all that into roleplaying. Well text-roleplaying. I might join the Forum though. :thumbs_up: I'd just spend most of my time in Off-Topic lol. :grin:

Level 9
Yeah, I'm not much for roleplaying on a forum. I could maybe consider roleplay on a board game with pen & paper.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think I might design and draw my own Zoid for the hell of it, thanks for the inspiration.

If I should actually finish should I stop by your forum and post it?

Level 7
I think I might design and draw my own Zoid for the hell of it, thanks for the inspiration.

If I should actually finish should I stop by your forum and post it?

Sure I don't mind.

And Cavman, mine isnt a zoid one although I'd like my Zoids: Hells Century RP to actually happen because it'll be fun once started.

I'll also start other rps aswell.

And Whitehorn, if that was too me then:No.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Roleplaying forums are destined to be inactive, one way or another. I say this by own experience, that's why I 'merged' with the Hive. And going around and adversiting your site isn't all that good.

The Hive Workshop's Roleplaying Section. The forum you created may be active at first, but it'll eventually die, mine lasted one year and didn't even get off the ground. This is just my opinion/suggestion, though, you are free to have that forum opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.