• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 60
I wonder if you're planning to make Kael Re-Classic as well.
Kael'thasWIP.png

Not planning, already making it. Here is a WIP.:spell_breaker:

Level 7
I still have financial problems so I'll try this, I created a ko-fi account and if we reach the goal I'll create that model.
ko-fi - goal
Awesome! Just got a new job so hopefully I can contribute in a few weeks! Most certainly wish to see the elves completed and possibly more horde/undead content to see the four core races complete :3

Just sorry I can't contribute anything quite yet TwT

Last edited:
Dude, someone has shown me your new Blood Elf models. They are absolutely SIIICK!!

I actually do have one request, simply because I'm remaking the Blood Elf campaign so there are more maps to explore. It may not be up anytime soon, but having more than 6 maps is worth the shot.

In Arthas: Rise of the Lich King by Christie Golden, Kael'thas wielded Felo'melorn in combat against the Scourge after he forged it new.

May I ask if you make a version of Kael'thas' model, where he wields Felo'melorn inasmuch as Arthas wielded Frostmourne? I can take care of his Morph and Morph Alternate animations, where he respectively summons and dispels Felo'melorn.

EDIT: I forgot you charge users for making models for them. How much $$$ should I pay you for the model?

Last edited:
Level 9
Dude, someone has shown me your new Blood Elf models. They are absolutely SIIICK!!

I actually do have one request, simply because I'm remaking the Blood Elf campaign so there are more maps to explore. It may not be up anytime soon, but having more than 6 maps is worth the shot.

In Arthas: Rise of the Lich King by Christie Golden, Kael'thas wielded Felo'melorn in combat against the Scourge after he forged it new.

May I ask if you make a version of Kael'thas' model, where he wields Felo'melorn inasmuch as Arthas wielded Frostmourne? I can take care of his Morph and Morph Alternate animations, where he respectively summons and dispels Felo'melorn.

EDIT: I forgot you charge users for making models for them. How much $$$ should I pay you for the model?
This is a great a idea

Level 60
Blood Elf Dragonhawk Rider
High Elf Dragonhawk Rider
BEDragonhawkRider.png
HEDragonhawkRider.png
The particle color is the only difference in the A version of the BE because I think the reforged version uses a blue color so I made 2 versions of the particle color.

Attachments

• Hero_HighElf.blp
    205.7 KB · Views: 25
  • HEDragonhawkRiderV2.mdx
    155.1 KB · Views: 25
  • BEDragonhawkRiderV2.mdx
    155.1 KB · Views: 28
  • BEDragonhawkRiderMissileV2.mdx
    2.3 KB · Views: 26
  • BEDragonhawkRiderAV2.mdx
    155.1 KB · Views: 25
Level 7
Ahhhhh These are both incredible! I appreciate the addition of the classic spell effect version as well! Was curious about one thing though, any reason as to why the Dragonhawk rider and the Spellbreaker don't have eye-glow but every other one of your high/blood elves do? Would it be possible for glowy-eye versions? Apologies if that is too minor of a thing to ask.

Level 60
Blood Elf Hawkstrider
High Elf Hawkstrider
High Spell Breaker A
BEHawkstrider.png
HEHawkstrider.png
HESpellBreakerA.png
Here are the Hawkstriders and a gold version of the high elf spell breaker and added eye particles to the models who doesn't have it before.

Attachments

• BESpellBreakerV2.mdx
    344.1 KB · Views: 16
  • HE_armorpads.blp
    139.5 KB · Views: 15
  • HE_armorpadsGold.blp
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • HE_Runes.blp
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HESpellBreaker.blp
    194.8 KB · Views: 15
  • HESpellBreakerAV2.mdx