• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

JNGP Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
JNGP has just started bugging out for me for no apparent reason, I've tried downloading it again (3 times) to no success, everything in the Extensions tab has completely stopped working, I try clicking any of the options there and nothing happens, I use to be able to create maps bigger than 256 x 256 (something like 450x450) but those options have disappeared and they don't go any higher than 256 anymore, I'm trying to use the "Edit tileset" option to create a bigger tileset like I use to but now that option doesn't do anything, can anyone give me a link to a working JNGP or something, I really have no idea what to do, any and all help is really appreciated :D

UPDATE: Okay so suddenly my ability to create maps bigger than 256 x 256 has reappeared, i didn't do anything to the editor, the editor was open when I created this thread and hasn't been restarted or touched until I tried creating another map and suddenly the options where there again and now I'm here, what is going on, options are changing and disappearing randomly for seemingly no reason.

Level 21
No idea, but since i'm not experiencing your problems follow these steps:

Make sure you use the JNGP from the hive Jass NewGen Pack [Official].
Some plugins require Net Framework 2, download it directly from Microsoft, if not installed already.
Apply the Self-fix for JNGP on Patch 1.28.
Deactivate and reactivate all plugins (this helped me greatly after completely reinstalling the game+tools)
Check regedit entries.

If nothing helps you might have to reinstall, just like me. Then repeat those steps.

Level 8
No idea, but since i'm not experiencing your problems follow these steps:

Make sure you use the JNGP from the hive Jass NewGen Pack [Official].
Some plugins require Net Framework 2, download it directly from Microsoft, if not installed already.
Apply the Self-fix for JNGP on Patch 1.28.
Deactivate and reactivate all plugins (this helped me greatly after completely reinstalling the game+tools)
Check regedit entries.

If nothing helps you might have to reinstall, just like me. Then repeat those steps.
I'll try those the next time my options disappear, they're currently behaving. Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.