• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JavaScript: Gui.matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after I founf out that I need to auto scale for all resolution gui buttons I googled a bit and found out about using screen width and height calculations so my gui buttons fitter fot my mobile resolution. Problen was that this doesnt effect font size. Can you give me excample of script using gui matrix. Resolution 480x800. Gui button with text hello

Please stop. Please. Code is java script in unity. Using Screen.width and Screen.height dont work entirely. It can be done best with gui.matrix which script reference is not explained in unity. You never helped me. Even a little. Never. I google plenty links. And please if u cannot say the code I will be polite anf say stay away.

Level 29
JavaScript (UnityScript) in Unity has nothing to do with JavaScript outside of unity, hence your title is misleading.

The very first result of that google search gave me the answer, I am not sure why it didn't give it to you. Did you read it? It's titled "Changing Text Size Relative To Screen?".

But I guess that's too hard, so let me give you a direct link to a post in the first google result: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/10...ve-To-Screen?p=1132288&viewfull=1#post1132288

Level 29
I am not sure why I am trying to help you, seeing as you are one of those people that ask for help without actually wanting help or wanting to help themselves.
Either way, refer to this and then here is the Unity implementation of it (without the letter boxing though).
And it only took about 10 seconds and one google search. Again.

I am not sure why I am trying to help you, seeing as you are one of those people that ask for help without actually wanting help or wanting to help themselves.
Either way, refer to this and then here is the Unity implementation of it (without the letter boxing though).
And it only took about 10 seconds and one google search. Again.

When ever I ask for help on polycount people comparing to you actually help me. You always help in such arrogant and un friendly way. Never any link u sent me didnt help me. When ever I create thread asking for help about unity first I hope I wont see any post from u because they nefer helped me and all u give is 'google it' . Please I dont want to insult you but please stay away because you are not helpibg me. Say ''he is idiot I will just stay away''. http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131939 so here people actually helped me. And when they suggest link they actually helped me. Pls dont. Btw I found out how to do it

Level 29
I gave you two ways to do it which took about 5 seconds and one google search. I don't like people who don't help themselves by actually trying to search for an answer for their question, because let's face it - if you have a basic question, it is very likely someone asked about it before you.

And since I did give you two ways to do it, I am not sure how I "didn't help" you.

Status
Not open for further replies.