• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

jassnewgen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok here is my problem with my fr decided to start since we wanted bigger map than 256x256 we dled newgen so wheh i started working on terrrain and i deicde to save map was saved as WC3 map not like WC3 expasion

and cant import terrain from another map that we will use

any solutions???

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The first problem is caused by you not adding anything from the expansion onto the map, simply add an expansion unit anywhere on he map and save.

Write a program to import the terrain, thats the only real way to copy large areas of terrain. With the crappy java classes I made you could probably bulk copy whole areas of a map in minutes if you know how to interface with it (NO GUI for the program).

You can do some basic copying via selecting areas of the map in the editor, hitting copy and then pasting into a draged area.

Level 3
Thank you man problem solved im new to mapping so dont know staff like this and what you mean to copy terrain with java can you give me that program to check it

Status
Not open for further replies.