• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

JASSGENNEWPACK dont save my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello all. I bought new computer and I redownloaded war 3 and jassgennewpack. jassgen dont save my map. It shows saving progression but, when I try to close program ıt says ''do you want a save your changes?'' I accept yes but, program didnt close again. When I reopen my map, all my files are gone. SOmeone know that ıssue?

Note: my computer w10, war3 1.27b

Level 7
I'm almost sure that's not the case, but just for the sake of curiosity, why you're using 1.27b?

Level 7
Is yours the latest version? If it is, it shouldn't be a problem.
Is your Warcraft installed from the Blizzard Patcher?

Also there's a Self-Fix Tutorial made by Trigger Happy to make it work with 1.28.

Status
Not open for further replies.