• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS Spell Pack 1.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: LaMorte
This is a spellpack with a few vJASS spells inside.

Gravity Drain,
Wild Sand,
Unholy Blade (just MPI and not vJASS really),
Nether Blades
Blister Blast.

RECOMMENDED: NewGen Editor.

Credits for the models to the makers, i forgot who made them, I am sorry for that.

FIXED: A bug with wild sand (now it doesnt move structures, or affects them)
Contents

JASS Spell Pack 1. (Map)

Reviews
08:09, 28th Oct 2015 This resource has been Rejected by BPower. Criticism: I can't see a development of the thread since 2008. Please re-submit it, if the spells meet a proper update. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: This leaks handle IDs (Needs fix)...

M

08:09, 28th Oct 2015

This resource has been Rejected by BPower.

Criticism:
I can't see a development of the thread since 2008. Please re-submit it, if the
spells meet a proper update.

2 Dec 2011
Bribe: This leaks handle IDs (Needs fix). If you update this then also update the code because it is really poorly done.

Level 14
The spells are good and the coding is ok some small stuff you can optimize. Also for my taste you used to many imports. But that's just my opinion.

What you could optimize:
In the function Trig_Wild_Sand_Actions you forgot to nullify the location "temploc". Also you forgot in the init function of WildSand the AntiLeak Filter. In the function Trig_Unholy_Blade_Actions you could also nullify the unit U etc.. There are some more but I don't want to list all.

Also you hardcoded some stuff (rawcodes for example). It would be better if you would make constant variables for it to make it easy configurable for users.

But else you done a good job. I rate your Spellpack 9/10.

Level 1
(I dont speak english, excuse me if I dont explain me alright)
Hello, your spells are very usefull for the map that I am doing, but y dont know how I can import jass spell.
If you have the oportunity explain me in short form how I must made that. If there are tutorials for this question I need the link. Its very dificult search in the page for me.
Sorry for the errors