• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass Newgen Pack 5d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello, I've been using this 3rd Party tool for a quite a year now, and as of today whenever I start Opening a Map (Ctrl + O) the editor begins to lag, or for the worse, hangs on the process. Is there something wrong with the editor that I should do? I checked the possible errors/problems that usually happen on the tool but not one is posted till now. I waited for it to run smoothly but it's been 30-45 minutes and it's just like that, so I had to end the process.

I deleted my current file and re-downloaded a new copy yet its still not working, I closed my anti-virus and firewall yet to no avail.

Though I'm sure the map I'm working on is not corrupted, I opened it with the regular World Editor and most of the stuff inside is fine, my only concern here is that I can't open maps with the jassnewenpack5d anymore.

I would gladly appreciate any help from you guys. Thanks!

What operating system are you using? I think I've heard some other people mentioning "slowness" on some of the later Windows versions.

Random thread, might be useful trying Chaosy's solution at the bottom to see if it is the same problem:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/jngp-running-slowly-270945/

Otherwise, it may be a bit hard to say what is causing the issue. Try to disable some of the features from the toolbar and see if it helps at all.

Level 4
Hello, I've been using this 3rd Party tool for a quite a year now, and as of today whenever I start Opening a Map (Ctrl + O) the editor begins to lag, or for the worse, hangs on the process. Is there something wrong with the editor that I should do? I checked the possible errors/problems that usually happen on the tool but not one is posted till now. I waited for it to run smoothly but it's been 30-45 minutes and it's just like that, so I had to end the process.

I deleted my current file and re-downloaded a new copy yet its still not working, I closed my anti-virus and firewall yet to no avail.

Though I'm sure the map I'm working on is not corrupted, I opened it with the regular World Editor and most of the stuff inside is fine, my only concern here is that I can't open maps with the jassnewenpack5d anymore.

I would gladly appreciate any help from you guys. Thanks!

remove all hacks from war3 folder. mb this can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.