• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ive got a question on the Surface and Under water thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I would like to know how to do the surface and underwater thing like in (water wars submerged) and I think map maker2 was smart to ask about it. I just dont get how do to do it im working on a map right now and I think it would be alot better with it so if you can tell me how that would be alot of help. (I am not asking for you to do every thing for me, I am just asking how to do it if you tell me how I will (should) be able to do it.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 12
Ok I would like to know how to do the surface and underwater thing like in (water wars submerged) and I think map maker2 was smart to ask about it. I just dont get how do to do it im working on a map right now and I think it would be alot better with it so if you can tell me how that would be alot of help. (I am not asking for you to do every thing for me, I am just asking how to do it if you tell me how I will (should) be able to do it.:infl_thumbs_up:

It's like you guys don't read what I post.

Try reading my post in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.