• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Items for AoS needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
As seen from the topic, I need a lot more ideas on items for a majorly hero-clashing AoS.

No item is impossible to make, so just give me some ideas. I'll probably filter it or modify it a little, but credits will be given.

It doesn't have to be a super unique item with super unique ability, and it doesn't necessarily have to be an actively used item, it can be a passive item.

If you are interested in knowing what map it'll be used in, it's here.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Ok, i have played your map.
There are many things I'd like to mention, but, since it is not review-time, I will only mention the most annoying thing. The Green player's second tower (the one after you destroy the first tower) is too close to a creep, the Rock Golem. It comes everytime participating in the battle, because it is drawn by the enemies. It hits the Green tower and the rest creeps (that belong to Player 1 (Red) and Player 7 (Green)).

To the items.
You need items that provide damage and armor, because your towers are way too hard to be taken down.
So,
Barrier of the Immortals - Active
Boosts nearby friendly units' armor with 5 armor for 17 seconds.

Gold Cost: 225

Flaming Stick - Passive

Provides fire attack bonus to the bearer of the item. Deals 3 dps on attack.
A small fire elemental will spawn, once a unit dies under the effect of Flaming Stick.
The fire elemental lasts for 6 seconds.

Gold Cost: 275

Build Tiny Factory

Builds a small factory within a period of 7 seconds. The factory will spawn small mechanical critters every 8 seconds, which will explode to nearby enemy units upon contact, dealing 45 damage. The explosions do not affect structures.

Gold Cost: 300

Spear of Justice
Brings justice in the battlefield; target enemy unit will have their attack damage reduced by 30% for 10 seconds. Can affect structures.

Gold Cost: 195

Blood Drop
Increases the attack speed of the wearer by 15% (passive effect); whenever a nearby ally unit attacks a target, there is a 18% chance that it will gain +10% attack speed for 5 seconds.
(The ally effect will be a dummy to cast bloodlust)

Gold Cost: 200

Status
Not open for further replies.