• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item shops and Altars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all,

I have found out that there are some bugs and issues with the item stores - 2nd tier items can't be bought for several races, as stated in the bug reports as follows:

1. Item shops for tauren, jungle troll and corrupted races don't consider the main building as the requirement for the items 2nd tier.

2. Altar of Loa doesn't work for tavern heroes.

These were found on 2.50 version, playing on 1.27b patch. Has a fix been made or are we still waiting for one?

Level 14
Hey all,

I have found out that there are some bugs and issues with the item stores - 2nd tier items can't be bought for several races, as stated in the bug reports as follows:

1. Item shops for tauren, jungle troll and corrupted races don't consider the main building as the requirement for the items 2nd tier.

2. Altar of Loa doesn't work for tavern heroes.

These were found on 2.50 version, playing on 1.27b patch. Has a fix been made or are we still waiting for one?

Just wait a little longer... I'm going to release a huge update soon :)

Level 3
Great!
Another quick question will you keep the option to play UB on older versions since the package and the newer maps didn't work on the current version (asking since I don't have the latest version and want to stay on my current one - 1.27b patch) ?

Level 27
Great!
Another quick question will you keep the option to play UB on older versions since the package and the newer maps didn't work on the current version (asking since I don't have the latest version and want to stay on my current one - 1.27b patch) ?

For now, the project will continue working as usual. We will focus on fixing bugs and optimizing triggers before moving to newer versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.