• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issue Unit To Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
It seems the most basic trigger has failed me:
  • LockFilter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Repair Drone Console <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 15.00 seconds the text: |cffFF8000AI|r: Rep...
      • Unit - Order Repair Drone 0038 <gen> to Human Peasant - Repair Drop-Lock Air Filter 0016 <gen>
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 20.00 seconds the text: |cffFF8000AI|r: It ...
      • Trigger - Turn on LockFilter Win <gen>
      • Trigger - Run Lock Filter Defend <gen> (checking conditions)
Everything but
  • Unit - Order Repair Drone 0038 <gen> to Human Peasant - Repair Drop-Lock Air Filter 0016 <gen>
works fine. You can manually repair the object, but both units are owned by an AI ally. Is there an alternative order or anything? NOTE: The unit has the original repair (human) ability (no need for a custom one).

Level 12
Complicated, this is.
First of all, does the repair drone have the human repair ability? Is the Drop-Lock Air Filter considered a Mechanical unit?
If these are all fine, we're going to have a deeper look at things.

Level 10
@idodik: Last phrase. Also, I checked the repair ability on the building, and it works (if I owned the unit, I could repair it, but I am not supposed to own the unit).

@Axarion: It starts the game with 1 hp (this trigger would be activated anytime afterward depending on the player).

Status
Not open for further replies.