• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Survivors 0.9b

Contents

Island Survivors 0.9b (Map)

Level 1
Rly nice map but... can u pls change the camera?-.- i died after 50 minutes because i couldn't find my meat!!! that sucked but all in all rly nice map :D

Level 8
Hmm I love the game but can you be rescued? I've seen the shape of a ship a couple of times on the south-western shore- according to the map. So I wonder if you can be rescued. 2 of my 3 palm leaves just vanished when morning came and the foods a little hard to get, else its a great map. Btw I hope you do make that bigger version of this, e-mail me if you do - [email protected] .

Level 1
Yeah i love survival maps. And like iva said. "its a little hard to get food". And its fun that you have giving the players another "chans". To be a creature. But i just wonder, can you be allied with anyone? that should be fun cuz you can be someones pet if you die^^. .... And have you made another ver of this? cuz i wanna know that so i can play it... alone... again.....Damnit^^

Level 2
I can`t belive i actually found it! This map is so awesome! Epic i give it 5/10 i played this map few years ago, and i loved it and then i lost it! This is just amazing!

I meant i give it 10/5!

Last edited: