• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Rivals

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Island Rivals
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info

a Standard 1v1 meele map without any unique features normaliest melee map ever

Features

Meele map stuff:
-total of 4 gold mines
-2 Goblin merchents
-2 Merchenary camps
-1 Tavern

Screenshots

224831-albums6074-picture69534.png

Keywords:
Meele,Island,1v1.
Contents

Island Rivals (Map)

Reviews
not your map
Level 14
hi there i will see the map

you must put credits , at least credit the wc3 map editor

seems nice, the right goblin market shouldnt be under water, your map is very simetric and the market under water destroys the simetric and i feel bad for those poor goblins seeling wet items XD,
but its nothing

Thanks for the comment
i also changed that under water thing :)))))
and about credits since there is no costum stuff or anyone helping me there is none :))

Level 3
AHA! another meele map!
this one looks better than the last one you uploaded since it got rejected
good luck with this one

OFFTOPIC:your signature mind bends me :D

EDIT:i'll rate it 4/5 becouse i like meele maps :)

Last edited:
Level 30
Played the map and its quite nice. Here is my review:

Island Rivals Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is nice but to put some improvements. I think you missed some basic doodads that should be in the terrains such as rocks, wooden logs and such and also you should smoothen those spikey ground... those grounds that you noised... But overall they still look nice
-This map has the following requirements such as enough gold mines and shops.

[-] Bad Points:
-I think for me, your map lacks some creeps. You shuld add some more and better lesser creeps because I did notice too that creeps are strong.

[] Suggestions:
-Put some more doodads to the terrain and also smoothen up those noised grounds. Better too if you make your ground smooth and not sharp.
-Maybe you can add some lesser creeps because I did notice that all are quite high leveled and strong creeps.
Overall, this is a good melee map but little improvements and you are done! I would rate this 3/5 and +4 REP to you.

Also voting for Approval!

Level 14
Played the map and its quite nice. Here is my review:

Island Rivals Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is nice but to put some improvements. I think you missed some basic doodads that should be in the terrains such as rocks, wooden logs and such and also you should smoothen those spikey ground... those grounds that you noised... But overall they still look nice
-This map has the following requirements such as enough gold mines and shops.

[-] Bad Points:
-I think for me, your map lacks some creeps. You shuld add some more and better lesser creeps because I did notice too that creeps are strong.

[] Suggestions:
-Put some more doodads to the terrain and also smoothen up those noised grounds. Better too if you make your ground smooth and not sharp.
-Maybe you can add some lesser creeps because I did notice that all are quite high leveled and strong creeps.
Overall, this is a good melee map but little improvements and you are done! I would rate this 3/5 and +4 REP to you.

Also voting for Approval!

Thanks for your review i'll try to improve it just like you suggested