• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Invasions - Names + Classes Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Intro on Island Invasions

Island Invasions is a strategy based game, the game is Completely balanced some people have said too balanced. Every player begins on a random island but never alone. The players must first conquer their own islands before they can venture across the seas that a filled with pirate scum and conquer the whole map.

Features
Island Invasions has great units complemented with outstanding models from our own Hive workshop. A great resource system and fantastic Naval battles. Some features i'm looking to add are heros so what I need is some names and classes for them.

What I want then..?

I need a good list of Hero Classes, each class should be classified such as: Strength, Intellectual, Agility...etc... (no Spell casters). They also need 15 names (can be as random as Erigolp Denkilget) and finaly list 3-4 spells they could have (not advanced spells just stuns, critical hits, heal, Damage, Mana Regain, Shield etc... (Bare in mind all abilities will have 10 levels and all heros will have 50 levels of Attributes) so for example:

Class - Warlord,
Classification - Brute Strength,
Names - Herpolt Jemerin, Kel erion, (x15)
Abilities - 1) Heavy Hit (Bash) 2) Slice (Storm Bolt (no Stun Time)) 3) Persistent Hits (Critical Hit)

Also I am struggling to implement a gate system, sure i know that its a very easy task, my problem is that whenever the gates are opened/Closed they tend to.. Move so yes i have a problem any suggestions?

Thanks to anyone who helps (+ Rep, Credits for Ideas in quests in map and my appreciation). Also to anyone who would like to know more about the map leave a post or PM me.

Progress Of Map: 100%
Still To Do: Updates
Current Version: Beta 0.5
(Has not yet left Beta Stage but I am struggling to find Bugs or anything that needs to be tested so just Additions at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.