• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is this thing dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
cus i haven't seen any recent news or anything n theres no clan so whats the deal did you guys give up on it or something?:confused:

Level 17
No! we are still pushing forward, check the sticky thread about the new inventory system that is in progress! :D
When the system is finished and we have remade all items, we will probably release a brand new version, 1.20! I dont know whats gonna happen after that though.. we may take a pause from this project for a while after that, since most people have started new projects during this project.

But dont loose the hope! there will be a 1.20, and probably atleast a few more versions after that, if not more. :D

I really want this project to keep on going, but it feels like people slowly loose the interest in it, we get less replys, comments, etc, for every day that comes, but we will do our best to keep this thing going ^^

Level 17
It would be stupid for a map of the year to die. Actually, only thing it needs is attachment system. And to be open-source.

That is so... not true.
Bad way of spending file size (even if it is like 4kb each weapon, it would end up with alot if all weapons had a model). Attachment systems is useless, and i can imagine that it is very very low in our list of what we want to do in this map.
And ehh.. that map is actually open-source.... We have said this an insane amount of times. The only problem is that you can not open the map becouse we had to optimize the map, making it unable to open in world editor.
Just ask CloudWolf and he sends a copy of it...
Doesnt in even say open-sorce in the description? im sure it says that on diablo3warcraft.com

Also, this thread is old, and there is no need to leave this thread open.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.