• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is this good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
NOTE: This map is a "hero arena".

• All heroes will have a total hit points of 1000, which means all levels,
    including maximum level will have 1000 hit points.
  • There will be no item damage increaser, even stats, doesn't increase damage. All heroes will have 50 damage as normal attack.
  • The item you'll be needing depends upon you, but, there are only armors, potions, power-ups, and attack speed increasing items.
  • God-items can be found on every boss, I repeat no damage increaser for better gameplay (No one-hit, so there will be no boringness to the players.)
  • Spells will be different from each heroes, for uniqueness, and also, I will try to balanced it out.
  • Spell damages are ranges between 100-500, depending on the spell.
  • Spawned units has also hit points which ranges between 250-5000. (God Bosses has a life between 2500-5000.)
  • There are modes of how many heroes your team will kill enemy heroes, 30,50,75,100,200 or infinite.
  • In the infinite mode, you'll need to kill the impossible boss to win (It requires team work to defeat it :), also it's no impossible to kill, it is just a name xD.)
  • And also, the last thing, duel system, in each duel, you'll earn points (lumber=>points) each point can be exchange into gold, items,& premium items.

Level 37
Like takes few second to cast a spell but it does great damage.

Or like every fifth attack does three times more damage than normally.

Or activates something for few seconds and if you're attacked within that time attackers will get a lot of damage.

Something like, there are millions of ways to make your game tactical.

Just make your heroes unique and tactical!

Level 9
actually, :smile:

it will be an anime arena hahaha

by the way,
~off topic, can you prefer me a screen shot of an arena? hehe i can't think of what will i terrain... haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.