• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My list of Ideas (Heroes, Scenarios, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
_North's Ideas
Since I lack the ability to follow through with any project I've conceived other than CoD: SI and because I don't want to learn JASS (I've learned Flash AS2, JavaFX, Visual Basic 6), I entrust some of you will put my ideas to some use, most of them are influenced by existing ideas or probably exist already however. This list will be updated as I continue to create ideas and have time to put them up. Credits are all I ask for.

Heroes

Judgment Paladin

~Model: Arthas with Hammer

~Descrip: A holy warrior able to both augment and vanquish. His abilities can be used to target either side of the battle and will affect his alignment between Protection and Righteousness. This assignment affects the strength of his abilities.

~Alignment System: There are 2 alignments, Protection and Righteousness, aligning towards Protection increases the Paladin's abilities towards friendlies while Righteousness increases the effectiveness against enemies. Using spells will cause one alignment to increase and the other to decrease, depending on the target(s). The Paladin begins with 1000 alignment towards both sides and cannot exceed 2000, as there always is 2000 "points".

~Seals of the Light (Hero Ability)

-Descrip: An aura spell that either increases or decreases armor, when clicked, swaps its abilities.
-System: A dummy on/off spell that changes the level of a hidden spell book, which would contain the auras (rounded to tenths)
-Points Given: 3 Points/Second
-Protection: Increases armor of nearby friendlies
-Righteousness: Decreases armor of nearby enemies
-Effect: (Ability Level + 1) x (Alignment/1000)
-Example: Level 3 Seals of the Light with 1300 Protection = 5.2 bonus armor or 2.8 negative armor

~Divine Will (Hero Ability)
-Descrip: A holy light that can damage alive targets as well
-System: A dummy spell that uses triggers to determine damage/heal that can target any organic.
-Points Given: 50 Points
-Protection: Heals the target, if the target's health is under 50%, apply a 30 second healing buff
-Righteousness: Damages the target, if the target's health is over 50%, apply a 30 second dps buff
Effect:( Ability Level x 100 + Hero Level x 20) x Alignment/1000
Buff Effect: Ability Level x 2
-Example: Level 5 Hero, Level 2 Divine Will with 1800 Righteousness = 540 damage or 60 healing

~Sanctify (Hero Ability)
-Descrip: A buff given to the Paladin depending on the target
-System: A dummy spell that checks the owner of the target and gives an appropriate buff
-Points Given: 75 Points
-Protection: Provides Invincibility and increased Protection spell power (not related to alignment)
-Righteousness: Doubles the Base Damage of the Paladin and increases Righteousness spell power (not related to alignment)
-Effect: (5 x Ability Level x Alignment/1000)%
-Duration:(5 seconds + Ability Level x 15 seconds) x Alignment/1000
-Example: Level 1 Sanctify with 1100 Righteousness = 5.5% increase for 23 seconds of increased damage or 4.5% increase for 17 seconds of invincibility

~Holy Nova (Hero Ultimate)
-Descrip: AoE that depending on target helps or hinders<br>-System: Dummy AoE that checks owner of unit of each unit in the AoE and gives out the right buffs
-Points Given: 15 Points/Target
-AoE: 350
-Protection: Heals and increases speed of attack and movement by 50%
-Righteousness: Damages and slows attack and movement by 50%
-Effect: (3000 / Number of Targets in AoE) x Alignment/1000
-Duration: 15 seconds
-Individual Damage/Heal Cap: 500 x Alignment/1000
-Example: 5 Enemies, 2 Friendlies with 1400 Protection = 257 Damage and 600 Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.