• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there a way to prevent a unit from doing a certain animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well Actually I'm doing a spell where I trigger the animation. I used thunder clap cause it's instant and it plays animations well but, even if I remove the animation names in the spell, it doesn't play my triggered animation. Instead it plays "spell" or "spell slam" animation. So I was thinking if I disable these then my triggered animation would play.

Level 10
hmmm I'll give it a try

EDIT:

well I didn't like the very delay between animations cause the unit stopped for a split second and it was noticeable. I used Channel instead and it had better results though the delay was still there but not so much noticeable thanks guys. Oh and one more question. When a unit is stunned can I still play it's animations through trigger

oh dang sorry I didn't notice that no one posted yet >.< disregard this post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.