• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Is there a way in game to increase/decrease base attack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i mean i want to in increase/decrease WHITE att damage in game .
I want to change the att alot so i dont wanna use Tome (like +X att then -Y att with +/-1att Tome will have to use alot of tome) .
I use upgrade but upgrade cannot decrease LeveL and use upgrade with -X value is not smart way ,i think.
I still use stat STR/AGI/INT so it shouldnt invole to this
i just want increase/decrease base att because it effect illusion and some aura increase them (i believe non-stat green att is not )
ps: my english is not good ,sorry if you dont understand.

Level 11
I want to change the att alot so i dont wanna use Tome (like +X att then -Y att with +/-1att Tome will have to use alot of tome) .
There is a trigger what modifies hero attribute.
i mean i want to in increase/decrease WHITE att damage in game
There is an upgrade which increases attack speed without changing text color, but to decrease it's impossible i think.

Level 39
If you want to be able to increase/decrease arbitrarily then upgrades won't work and tue only way to do it is with tomes. Instead of +/- 1 you can use a group of tomes that each give successive powers of 2: 1,2,4,8,16,32,64, etc. and then modifying the damage will take way less tomes.

Tomes also create a memory leak when used and need to be manually removed after being given to a unit. Or at least that is what I understand; someone may correct me here on the method, but they definitely do cause a memory leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.