• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is Hive dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I wonder why people keep talking if hive's dying, hive is the biggest Warcraft 3 forum out there. On our forum we only have 10-20 active users and we think that we're actually quite lively. Hives get tenths and hundreds of posts everyday either on the forums, maps, models, skins, spells etc etc you're just lazy to look at them or you just don't see them because they're all over the site.

Conclusion: Its just your fucking imagination.

Level 9
It cannot die,its just gonna be less active couse there are students,and for me myself i have 60/40 of my time to modd on the hive,so when summer gets here,ppls gona be swarming the place.
Oh and yeah,hive is alive as long as ralle is paying for it..Jk xD

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I wonder why people keep talking if hive's dying, hive is the biggest Warcraft 3 forum out there. On our forum we only have 10-20 active users and we think that we're actually quite lively. Hives get tenths and hundreds of posts everyday either on the forums, maps, models, skins, spells etc etc you're just lazy to look at them or you just don't see them because they're all over the site.

Conclusion: Its just your imagination.
I would argue that it's all relative. When we've had periods with thousands of posts every day, hundreds is slow; similarly, a forum with 10-20 posts a day, 1-2 is slow (and "hundreds" is super-busy!). It's all a matter of proportion and perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.