• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invisible Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to make an ability invisible in the order bar, (The 12 slots at bottom right of screen), but I can't get it to work... I was told if you make it an item ability it will not show, but that doesn't seem to be the case. :p

Anyway, please help me soon! :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Well I think I tried what your saying, but it didn't work... You meant to add spellbook, the spellbook has my ability in it, and then I remove spellbook? Because that takes the ability inside the book with it...

Level 11
Well I think I tried what your saying, but it didn't work... You meant to add spellbook, the spellbook has my ability in it, and then I remove spellbook? Because that takes the ability inside the book with it...

What Michael Peppers was referring to was adding the ability to the unit and then disabling that ability for the player. Like so:

• Player - Disable DummySpellbook for (Picked player)
Picked player would of course be substituted for whatever player you needed to disable the ability for. You would probably disable the spellbook ability for all players in a Map Initialization trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.