• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interview's aren't easy!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

INTERVIEWS ARENT EASY

Synopsis
A Doctor(Billy Crystal) interviews a master criminal(Robert De Niro)
Gendre:Comedy

Duration:
1.24 minutes without credits 1.54 minutes with credits

Plot type:
EXTREME SWEARING

Creator:
leventopoulo

Gredits
Robert De Niro voice and Billy Cristal voice, Music from Shadowville.com.
The Voice of Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal were recorded from some of their films. :)

Keywords:
Interiews, Aren't, easy, are, not, robert, de, niro, billy, crystal, voice, comedy, funny, small, cinematic
Contents

Interview's aren't easy! (Map)

Reviews
19:37, 2nd Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
Oh right.... Well you see... This is a Cinematic map so..... You just watch, like a movie :)
He knows, and that isn't what he meant...

P.S lol You joined the hive march 2010 and i joined march 2009!!!! coincidence?
There are 12 months in a year, so it is not a coincidence if someone joined in the same month you did of another year... statistically, that's just normal.

The cinematic isn't funny at all... if you really need to swear that much to be considered 'funny', then there is something wrong.
I wouldn't classify this as humor, I can't even comprehend why you would think it's funny to say "fuck" a hundred times in one sentence without actually making any sense at all.

Saying 'fuck' is out, whether it's in music, on TV or anywhere else, it's just plain annoying.

The rest of the cinematic is of a very poor quality as well.
Do try harder next time, and please: don't make any humorous maps anymore.

And if you believe that this is solely based in personal preference in humor, then I would be glad to have a conversation with you about humor.

Level 8
There are 12 months in a year, so it is not a coincidence if someone joined in the same month you did of another year... statistically, that's just normal.

dude!? i was only kiding :)

The cinematic isn't funny at all... if you really need to swear that much to be considered 'funny', then there is something wrong.
I wouldn't classify this as humor, I can't even comprehend why you would think it's funny to say "fuck" a hundred times in one sentence without actually making any sense at all.

I dont think i said it was funny because there was extensive swearing. But i only meant that the whole idea was funny, the stolen lines from movies etc. Plus i know some people who think that swearing in certain circumstances can be funny. You know the whole "fuck" thing, well Robert de niro uses the word alot so i thought that it was somewhat required!

The rest of the cinematic is of a very poor quality as well.
Do try harder next time, and please: don't make any humorous maps anymore.

And if you believe that this is solely based in personal preference in humor, then I would be glad to have a conversation with you about humor.

yaouch that hurt! :( but i guess your right i only finished this in a day... So your right :)... Actually i was thinking of a series called "Interviews" but you made me choke the idea out of me :/ . . .
Please!!! i dont want a conversation about humor... Everyone has a specific type of humor, im not saying that mine is swearing, as i said i though it was required!

But really didnt u laugh at all??? or werent you left with your mouth open?! :)