• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Internet is 35 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
35 years ago, scientifists from the university of california wired two computers with a 4,5m long grey cable to test a method to transfer data betwen those.

Now, internet is wide, and now its being rethought by scientifists to remake the whole structure of internet so the number of spam mails and networks problems be reduced significantly.

celebrate it, internet is the caring mother of wc3search

just to let you know wormskull, i find your avatar to be offensive towards peoples beliefs. do you even know what anarchy is? try learning something about it before you go on saying it sucks. just to let you know, the angry punk psycho people you know are not actual anarchists. i know some people who believe in anarchy and they are non-violent and philisophical too. anarchists believe in a government without complex rules or war or contain any of the problems. it actually dates back to the indian tribes where their social system was simple in the good way. you ever wonder why "punks" have mohawks like how the indians did?

Level 13
is it related to the creation of the internet by any means? i also find your av hateful, to me it looks like black persons must be slaves and fight germans invaders. i dont like your ideas of using black persons as meat shields.

Level 12
Whoa, talk about such hatefulness. I thought Wormskull would flame me hatefully when I said something about him being racist (I mean culturist...cough cough) That's right, I'd try to show him how people wearing black hats isn't hateful. And don't think I'm stupid. By now this forum would be a racial topic and eventually get locked.

@Afronight_76: That wasnt necessary. I find fault that you somewhat started it in such a way.

Level 12
Afronight_76 said:
no this isnt raial in any way, its just wormskull is acting like an ass. but anyways youre right i shouldve pmed that to him, instaed of posting than in the topic. besides how would i be the one to start it when wormskull is the one putting down others beliefs?

anyways i think this conversation should come to an end by now.

I hardly find that an excuse. You brought up the fact (or belief) his avatar is racial. And THIS IS STARTING TO BECOME A RACIAL TALK. Yes, it would've been better for you to pm Wormskull. I think it's best for all of you to have this locked up or deleted instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.