• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Instructor Razuvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well I am wondering if there is any model or skin here on hive thats similar to Instructor Razuvious, I searched some pages on the model, skin areas but couldn't find one, so is there any that looks like him?
Here is a picture of him:
http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Instructor_Razuvious.JPG

EDIT
Ok I am wondering if anyone could make a model like the picture above? The person will get credits and +rep ;)

Last edited:
Level 15
Kitabatake has retired from modding, as i know, and allowed to edit his models freely
you can just ask in one of those weapon-removing threads to remove the shield

Level 5
ok, But I think it would be better if somone made a new model, becuas its many stuff that as to change then :p like the color I want it to be teal like and he has short hair and has more muscle :p So anyone up for the job?

Level 9
I hope someone makes this model/skin, Razuvious looks awesome.
I'd try and help, Samiag, but I'm no modeler. I'm sure someone could find something similar enough though..

Level 9
Disagree with.. what?
That the General's models aren't that good? Because that's true.

Anyways, can anyone make this model/skin or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.