• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hakkar Model Request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
although i would like to see a hakkar model made too, i must say that it isnt good when your first post is an epic model request.
modellers are interested for what it will be used (your project) and it is also encouraging when you have some posts and rep and are a little known on hive. that makes people believe that you know what you are asking for and also gives them verification that there is a high probability that you will finish your project and so the hard modelling work wont go to waste.

;D

also for a modeller, this link might prove useful. i also must mention that it would be kinda hard to animate this model. you cant just transfer animations to this one. there is no similar model (crazy wings and claws, serpent tail...).

Level 1
Thanks for the feedback, was excited to post here and forgot to set boundaries :(. Still If anyone does want to make this, no overly complicated animations or lots of configurations are needed. Even a reskinned Myrmidon or Hydralisk with a removed weapon would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.