• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Request Hero Units: Scarlet Crusade units: Alexandros Mograine, Renault Mograine, High General Abbendis, Grand Inquisitor Isillien, Grand Crusader Saidan Dathrohan (Saidan having an ability to change into Balnazzar), Taelan Fordring, Demetria, Crusader Lord Valdelmar

Request regular units: Priestess, Archer, Paladin type, Monk(Bald guy in a gown), Worker

Pretty much all I need are the models. I have used all the skins and models The Hiveworkshop has to offer for the Scarlet Crusade. Just need more.

Level 7
Based off of WoW characters. Thats what I need, I dont care if I just get one. Just something to get it started. Its for the Scarlet Campaign im working on. Anything helps even if its just textures. What I mostly need is Saidan Dathrohan but in Scarlet colors, emblem and scarlet red. Just need his transformation into Balnazzar

Level 7
You should find a slave:D
I can do this shit, using wow textures, but you should extract them first. By the way, you were modelling steam characters, why can't you do those ones?

Thats not what i want tho, i need them to be WC3 style. Not WoW mdls. And i cant do mdls or skins anymore, this computer cant handle it. It will take months before i can afford a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.