• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Installing 3dsmax5 + Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Last time i used 3dsmax5 was 2 years ago.
So now i got some problems.
How to import mdx ? I have script, but i remember that before the system of importing looked differently.

Ok now with exporting, they are some key problems, rotating problems and "he removes some animations" . Who can tell me something about that ?

Please help coz this will require quite a lot of time for me to figure out again, ALONE.

Level 11
Ok, I'm watching some video tutorials as I dont learn much from paper, usually and also my native language isnt english so. I will read all there. Ok. Someone should really make wc3 modeling tutorial. I will when i learn all for sure.

Level 11
I+we walked though every one of them, only one helped me, and that was not on neither site, a video tutorial of 500mb, full modeling, learned a lot from there, only i dont know when i try to assign texture, it wont show the texture.

When i make a box for example, and i assign texture on all works fine. But when i turn it to polygon editable, and then i extrude some parts, then it wont work, anyone can help me ? Texturing tutorials doesnt help xD . I was modeling before, but from texturing, i was only retexturing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.