• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

InquisitorMalendis

Dark Inquisitor Malendis. Or simply Dark Lord. Lich King (DnD style). Or Dracolich. Or whatever. Simply made for your imagination. I have my own story for this character, but now its for you ;) Enjoy, give credits and I hope I will be able to release soon another models.
Your Sellenius von Hellman

Updated - Portrait filesize decreased and fixed little bit talk animation.

Thanks Again to Mighty Sin'dorei300 and his Icon making skills! clock on the image to get to the mathcing resource!

Keywords:
Dark, Inquisitor, Malendis, Lich, King, Lich King, Skeleton, Hell, Northrend, Undead, Ashes, Darkness, Scourge, Dracolich
Contents

InquisitorMalendis (Model)

InquisitorMalendis (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Awesome Lich edit and interesting use of the air barge texture. Works in-game and performs flawlessly. Approved. Good job.

M

Moderation: 12:12, 30th July 2011
Frankster:
Awesome Lich edit and interesting use of the air barge texture.
Works in-game and performs flawlessly.
Approved. Good job.

Level 6
OMG! This is a model I was searching for! Finally a real undead warlock that floats in the air! I will totally use this in my new map series (First creating for the community). Btw, each map I created was just practising and training but now I'm starting a real map series. I hope this will fit my style for my series :)
Please make more undead models! They are sooooo needed in my series. Also if you could make some orc (non goblin or troll) and dwarf models then i will be greatful ;D

1st comment :p

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Could be useful for my DnD campaign (IRL)

Level 1
IT looks nice in the picture but is it even possible to import it in Windows? Because the world editor doesn't have import manager as its described there

Level 38
You've gotten really good by the way lol.

I think it was just a big piece of luck. I just had an idea, first for helmet, i wanted to use it as an attachment. But then i realisised some older models of someone who created awesome attachments, abd opinions were, that he should create whole model of some unit, so I started. Testing, modeling and combination of good textures together. And also i did that model only as a breake to my main work, currently iam working on something very very special.

Level 22
I think it was just a big piece of luck. I just had an idea, first for helmet, i wanted to use it as an attachment. But then i realisised some older models of someone who created awesome attachments, abd opinions were, that he should create whole model of some unit, so I started. Testing, modeling and combination of good textures together. And also i did that model only as a breake to my main work, currently iam working on something very very special.

Can't wait to see it. :D

Level 38
For me modeling is something unattainable. I can only admire your work. You do great things ! +5

Nobody is born with skills of making custom model, with skin, animations and effects ;) Everyone needs to start from the begining, learn and improve himself and one day you can be so good, you never imagined you could be ;) But thank you anyway buddy.

Level 1
This is simply the greatest creation I've seen up to day!
Great work! To be honest, I'm quite shocked of the model, it's really creepy and so too catchy.
Keep up your fantastic work!!
I give this 10 out of 5!!