• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Index Missing for Array Variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm new to JASS. After going in circles with this error, searching google, this forum, I could either keep going in circles or see perhaps someone here knows the answer (or direction).

Luckily this syntax error seems simple enough. I don't feel like I do when I have a train wreck of syntax errors.

I copied a simple GUI spell on this site and placed it in my map (that has some JASS in it). Lo and behold, a syntax error emerged (actually two).

What this spell does is that it randomly chooses an 'effect' to buff a weapon. No matter how I look at it, everything seems identical to the original map.

The two identical errors I get are...

Index Missing for Array Variable udg_Attachments

It did not like this line:

set udg_NumberRandomed = GetRandomInt(1 , 7)

And it did not like this line:

call TriggerSleepAction(10.00)

The spell that I copied over was 'Blade Shift'.

Obviously, something in the JASS on my map is conflicting with this GUI spell. But I don't understand why the index is missing for the array variable.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.