• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[incoming project]Legendaria - Cazador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Legendaria - Cazador

Greetings :

I'm working on this project, is based on pokemon concept but with some dark concept, and more interesting things...

Project Objetives :

1.- Develop the game.
2.- Make a playable version
3.- Release Multi languaje version (with your help XD)
4.- Make an official web - site
4.- to Stablish a development team

Advance of the project - Gameplay (Catching System)

Advance of the project - Terrain - Meridian's Forest

Development Website (spanish) :
http://templarioswarcraft.webs.com/

Demo Version Comming soon

Level 14
Seems very interesting, I hope you can complete it!
I do wonder though, are you looking for a terrainer? I've always wanted to do a playable with a camera system like that and your camera seems very smooth and fine.
Check me up with a PM if you want any help.

Level 3
I can translate the English version to the Serbian (You want one like that) one if you want.
It would be awesome, but I have to translate the spanish version to english first XD, then I could send you all the strings .thanks...

I do wonder though, are you looking for a terrainer? I've always wanted to do a playable with a camera system like that and your camera seems very smooth and fine.
Check me up with a PM if you want any help.
thanks for the offer I wll send you a PM, but I can't take the credits for the camera system i have used the witcher's Cam Keyboard Movement System, with some minor adjusts.

thanks for your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.