• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In searching of "original story" campaings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Huhu,

I am searching campaign which are telling the original story of WC. (WC 1, WC2, WC2 addon, novels/books)

I know these:
- Fall of the Lion
- 1-Coming of the Horde

(The last one just rocks but is quite hard then and then...)

I also know those novel stories:
- Day Of The Dragon
- The Lord Of The Clans

Ty in advance!

Last edited:
Level 20
Hi, i'm the creator/releaser :) I took about 3 years to complete it.
Sorry if i'm invading another thread but i could not tell anyone of this, except on youtube if you search for "wc1 intro" or "wc1 ending" or something like.
Each campfile of the two(orc & hum camps) is about 50 MB(47 or 48), they contain original wc1 bgms, spell sounds, combat sounds, and more. Each mission has a prologue intro that shows briefings like the old wc1 and a camera trip that shows preview of the map around(through a walk-view). If anyone wants the campaign, SINCE I CAN'T HOST IT HERE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS, just contact me on msn, you got my account in my profile :)

END OT

Status
Not open for further replies.