• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

In Need of: Leak, Spell, & Camp Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Do any of my triggers leak and if so, how would i go about fixing them? (go ahead and fix them if you want to :3)

Is there a way to remove the perm imol animation on my cars? (perhaps a trigger for it? if you want, go ahead and fix that too! ;))

Lastly, how to do i save/create a campaign (such as a series of levels for my little side-scroller here.)

Help on any of these is much appreciated, please dont steal my map... and if you do, well.. cant stop you, but ill be very disappointed.

Attachments

• Side Scroller Zombie.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
Level 5
Ive already read the things that leak one, but ill do it again and attempt to fix what i can ( i got confused, but ill need to know it eventually, so ill give it another go.)
----> so if my trigger goes as follows..
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit enters Region
  • Conditions
  • none
  • Actions
  • Unit - Remover (Entering Unit) from the game.
  • -----i should add-----
  • Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_loc)
  • -----at the end of that?-----
& What if i have multiple units moving from one trigger?, such as:
  • Events
  • Unit - A Unit Enters Region
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Order (Unit1) to (Move To) (Center of Region1)
  • Unit - Order (Unit2) to (Move To) (Center of Region2)
  • Unit - Order (Unit3) to (Move To) (Center of Region2)
  • Unit - Order (Unit4) to (Move To) (Center of Region3)
  • Unit - Order (Unit5) to (Move To) (Center of Regio4)
Also, still lookin for the perm immolation fix

Level 5
Oh wow, so from what i gathered, ive got tons of leaks/possible leaks just waiting to happen...

can i get a small example using one of my triggers?
im not asking for you to do them all (unless you want to), just to set a little guideline that i can more easily apply to what im trying to do.

--i tried to fix the leaks, messed up pretty much everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.