• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imposibellus

here we go, one not that logical model. scratch-made and animated.. I think it looks cool..

let's see some feedback.. :3

anims.. well.. don't wanna re-rig and do 'em all over again. 60.000 frames killed me, lol D:

helpers:
Thrikodius
supertoinkz
General Frank
Rao Dao Zao

Give credits to us if you use this model, ktnx

~Misha~

Keywords:
a, strange, gravity, defying, building, called, Imposibellus, it, has, an, impossible, triangle, too, :D
Contents

Imposibellus (Model)

Reviews
16:48, 31st Jul 2010 General Frank: Cool and unconventional model. Works ingame.

M

16:48, 31st Jul 2010
General Frank:

Cool and unconventional model. Works ingame.

The use of words expressing something other then their literal intention.

Man, this is fantastic. I love how out there and abstract yet strangely fitting this is, the anims although simple are appropriate and very smooth. This might just be inspiration for some of my models yet to come...

ohh.. I'm gettin' goosebumps here :)

Wow that's an update...
May I give a tip? It may be all old and clichéish but I'm missing some movement in the star behind the triangle. It would be nice if you made a global anim of about 3 second where it (the star only) scales to 120-130 and back to 100.

Hm.. maybe... yes, that could be a cool idea for the next one, when i actually start making another.. o_O

Level 27
*Hides his bloodstained knife behind his back*
What do you mean? I'm still sure you'll add it earlier and later and better avoid misconfusion when somebody will use it in DP and then it will turn out you didn't wanted it..

Still, I think you could use it as as that unit thing...

Level 23
Misha, as other guys said seriouslt not your type of modelling, yet I am intrigued by this one! But perhpas you should make a version with some sort of energy core or orb in the middkle instead of that strange thing? It would be excellent for many maps.

Misha, as the other guys said, seriously not your type of modeling, yet, I am intrigued by this one! But perhaps you should make a version with some sort of energy core or orb in the middle instead of that strange thing? It would be excellent for many maps.

It is called creative freedom. I basically make whatever comes to my mind. Sometimes it is.. strange :)

Buut, i doubt i would make a new building any time soon, LOL

Level 9
Not fond of the triangle, would have placed a crystal there or something.
But - I must say this is a highly creative model and once you start looking at it, it is very hard to stop.
Which I guess is good - 4/5 from me.

Not only because of the triangle in the middle.
But because I think it could have had a few more details to it, usure about what though.