• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Spell Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys so i found this really cool looking blood elven model of starfall which is called sunray caster and sunray target i have been trying to import this model but it doesn't appear i tried closing and reopening the world editor but it doesn't the the model can be seen in the left box where you can see unit animations but unexpectedly it doesn't appear can anyone pls help me

Level 9
Thank you all guys i already solved it and just one quick request can you guys provide me a download link of Magos cause they said this is a cool editing tool and i like to try it as well (Too lazy to search on google)

Thank you all guys i already solved it and just one quick request can you guys provide me a download link of Magos cause they said this is a cool editing tool and i like to try it as well (Too lazy to search on google)

Well I don't know who "they" refer too, but you just had to type "Magos Editor" in the "Search" button top right side of this web page -> War3 Model Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.