• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Heys guys Im importing a Model called Reliquary Thaumaturge but it appears as a checkered box. What i did is i open the world editor and then i opened the object and created a custom hero or unit which the blood mage and then i imported its model the file with the mdx in the end and then i saved it and then when i change the model of the blood mage it said the model cannot be found what the heck is happening!?

Level 14
I believe you can also save the map right after importing (without doing anything else) and the models will show up. It has to be done directly after importing them though.

I believe you can also save the map right after importing (without doing anything else) and the models will show up. It has to be done directly after importing them though.

Aw yeah I always forget they added that feature, I don't think it always works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.